A huge, ginormous thanks goes out to Gayle and Kellianne for throwing me a bridal shower. Kellianned and I had a blast down at Next of Kiln painting 2 travel mugs and a bowl/platter dish. They turned out really well. Kellianne and I have know each other for years upon years; we haven't seen each other since we graduated from high school 3 1/2 years ago! It was so great to catch up with her. It brought back memories of the good ol' days of painting random, bizarre things for our families - mostly they just turned out not so cute.Friday, December 5, 2008
The good ol' days
A huge, ginormous thanks goes out to Gayle and Kellianne for throwing me a bridal shower. Kellianned and I had a blast down at Next of Kiln painting 2 travel mugs and a bowl/platter dish. They turned out really well. Kellianne and I have know each other for years upon years; we haven't seen each other since we graduated from high school 3 1/2 years ago! It was so great to catch up with her. It brought back memories of the good ol' days of painting random, bizarre things for our families - mostly they just turned out not so cute.Posted by nison (nic + allison) at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I don't know Alli.........I was wondering if you could be any more beautiful? I think not........
so cute! and you look so cute and happy!!! :)
Post a Comment