Saturday, September 15, 2007

study study study!

it's official! i'm back in the burg at the start of my third year at byu-idaho. love it! i'm taking 18 credits - intro to psychology, statistics, intro to social work, anatomy, intro to sociology, and teachings of the living prophets. i am loving all of my classes so far. lots of reading to be done, but all worth it. i will be applying for the social work program here in another month or a little bit less. i'm nervous, but whatever happens happens. my plan b is to pursue sociology. i love my bishop in my new ward. his name is mike meyers. haha love it! his wife is actually sisters with amy wilkenlow (keno branch). weird, huh? crazy mormon connections! haha that's about it from my end. i love this school and i love life. :) know about it...

1 comments:

suzanne said...

As someone just told me last Saturday - 'The world isn't small - the church is just world-wide!" I thought that was very well put. I'm so glad you are happy! Know about it.............mom