I have been Christmas tagged by Dani...
1. Wrapping paper or paper bags? Seriously? Is that even a question? The only correct answer is wrapping paper. It's so much fun to help Santa wrap presents. Yay.
2. Tree -real or artificial? Ok, seriously? There is nothing better than going the day after Turkey Day with the family and picking out the perfect fresh tree: roasting mallows and hot dogs. Please.
3. When do you put the Christmas tree up? The correct day is the day after Turkey Day. Chop it, lights, ornaments, and up the day after.
4. When do you take the Christmas tree down? It's up the mother - the day after Christmas. That is when the holiday ends, but yet the music is still playing. Love it.
5. Like egg nog? I can't yes or no, because honestly I haven't tried it. I'm pretty sure Josh a boy asked me to try it one year and even bought me a carton, but I never tried it. Oops!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Me personally, yes! I just got my first nativity this year actually. The rents have quite the collection - maybe one day I will measure up to it.
7. Favorite gift as a child? Watching home videos this past holiday season, I got pretty dang excited about all of the baby "stuff" I got: a carrier, clothes, and who knows what. All I know is that I was obsessed with babies. That's a good thing, right? I am pretty sure I got a lot of American Girl dolls and accessories for Christmas. Honestly, every year Santa surprises me with wonderful gifts.
8. Hardest person to buy for? The only people that I buy for are a few of my friends and whose ever name I draw. Tabatha is a bit tricky, because I want it to mean something because of our friendship.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Um...The person's name I draw usually gives me a few gifts. Mom and dad are pretty easy also - easy to please.
10. Worst Christmas gift? Um...I don't remember ever receiving something I didn't like. Wait! I take that back - I was in high school, probably a sophomore or junior, and my friend (Kelianne) had given me one of those fury, fuzzy posters that you color. It was so random! I was in high school! She told me she thought I would like it because I enjoyed coloring - how about a coloring book? Who knows - she was nice to think of me.
11. Mail or e-mail a Christmas card? Definitely mail - there's just nothing better then getting a card or letter in the mail (especially when you are at college).
12. Favorite Christmas movie? That's a tough one...The classics that the family watches on Christmas Eve: Muppet Christmas Carol, A Charlie Brown Christmas, the classic Grinch. Elf is funny as well. I feel that Polar Express is going to become a classic. I have grown to appreciate White Christmas. You could say I love Christmas movies!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? A couple of months in advance, although I would have to agree with Dani - the holiday hustle and bustle is exciting.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Never.
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Eve: chocolate pudding pie watching a good Christmas movie. Morning: the bran muffins mom makes - delicious.
16. Clear or colored lights? Clear (aka white) for the home and main tree in the house. Colored for businesses and not the main tree in the house.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Honestly? I really don't have one - I can say that I am for sure not a fan of I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus and Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer. All of the other ones are so dang good. You can't go wrong listening to Christmas music when studying for finals.
18. Travel during Christmas or stay home? Both for me - I travel so that I can be home for the holidays, even if there will only be 3 of us - I am still looking forward to it. Love the rents.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Thanks to Chamber Choir in high school, I had to learn Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
20. Angel or star on tree top? Definitely a star - all of the angels are not cute. I am pretty sure I could make a cuter angel - they are all namby pamby crazy ones.
21. Open present on Christmas Eve or morning? Pajamas and ornaments on Eve and then Santa's presents in the morning - at least that's how it has been in the past. You never know that tricks Santa will pull.
22. Most annoying thing about Christmas? First of all, bad question to end on. haha Second of all, there is only one annoying thing I can think about that's annoying are the drivers. Those college students that do not come from snowy towns should have to take a driving course and even some that do come from snowy areas should. Crazy college drivers - ahh!!
Tag you're it: Sam/Nikki, Mom/Dad, and Jacque/Skye.