Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SOS


these are some pictures from this past weekend events - i went to my fhe brother's apt: jefferson (right column middle picture) made an italian dish, and we watched a movie. delicious dinner. i put my flirt on with stuart (love the name) - we sat next to each other during the movie and he seems interested. he's from spokane, washington; majoring in business but most likely english; he wants to get his law degree from gonzaga; 10 kids in his family (including him) - 6 sisters and 3 brothers - he's the third in the line. his picture is in the middle of the collage and then right below it with me. :) i am definitely interested and the feeling seems to be mutual. if you want more details, you'll have to give me a call...ps SOS: stewart has an mc on stuart

4 comments:

suzanne said...

very cute and it looks like you are all having a good time! Way to go!!!!

Brittney said...

Ya Alli keep it going I want to keep hearing more about this!!

Summer said...

Oooo la la! Can't wait to get all the details!

Dani said...

You will have to keep me posted after our little convo last night! :) Love the pics!